Request for ECCN

Balick, Rebekah C [US] (ES)

Jun 16, 2021, 10:21:32 AM6/16/21
to thg...@googlegroups.com

Hello,

My name is Rebekah Balick and I work for Northrop Grumman. I would like to request the ECCN (Export Control Classification Number) for TortoiseHG 4.0.2. If unknown, please provide contact information for your Import/Export or International Trade Compliance team. Thank you!

Sincerely,

Rebekah Balick

Balick, Rebekah C [US] (ES)

Jun 21, 2021, 7:38:30 PM6/21/21
to thg...@googlegroups.com

Hello,

I did not receive a reply about this so I wanted to contact again about the ECCN. Please reply at your earliest convenience.

Sincerely,

Rebekah Balick

Matt Harbison

Jun 21, 2021, 10:48:23 PM6/21/21
to TortoiseHg Developers
Hi Rebekah,

This is an open source project, so I doubt there's an ECCN, and there's definitely not a compliance team.  I assume the question pertains to any crypto in the software- we don't add any other than what comes with Python 2.7 itself.  I've got no idea if they have an ECCN though, or if that's even helpful.

Matt

Mathias De Maré

Jun 23, 2021, 7:06:56 AM6/23/21
to TortoiseHg Developers