Too Good !!

VinitA

May 12, 2007, 10:40:51 AM5/12/07
to Across Continents!!!!!
A man checked into a hotel. There was a computer in his

room, so he decided to send an e-mail to his wife.

However, he accidentally typed a wrong e-mail address, and

without realizing

his error, he sent the e-mail.

Meanwhile....Somewhere in Houston, a widow had just returned

from her

husband's funeral.

The widow decided to check her e-mail, expecting condolence

messages from

relatives and friends.

After reading the first message, she fainted. The widow's

son rushed into the room, found his mother on the floor, and saw the

computer screen which read:

To: My Loving Wife

Subject: I've Reached

Date: 7 oct 2006

I know you're surprised to hear from me. They have

computers

here, and we

are allowed to send e-mails to loved ones.

I've just reached and have been checked in.

I see that everything has been prepared for your arrival

tomorrow.