Marriage !!

VinitA

Aug 24, 2007, 4:38:05 PM8/24/07
to Across Continents!!!!!
Typical macho man married typical good-looking lady and after the
Wedding, he laid down the following rules:

"I'll be home when I want, if I want and at what time I want and I
don't
expect any hassle from you. I expect a great dinner to be on table
unless
I tell you that I won't be home for dinner. I'll go hunting, fishing,
boozing and card-playing when I want with my old
buddies and don't you give me a hard time about it. Those are my
rules.
Any comments?"

His new bride said, "No, that's fine with me. Just understand that
there
will be sex here at Nine o'clock every night ........ whether you're
here
or not."

----
http://roshanis.jimdo.com