Meeting to discuss TAP 5

Trishank Karthik Kuppusamy

May 27, 2020, 10:59:09 AM5/27/20
to The Update Framework (TUF), Evan Cordell
Hi everyone,

Good to see some of you in the TUF community meeting earlier today!

As mentioned in the meeting, we are planning to meet late this week or sometime next week to discuss TAP 5, especially in the context of Notary v2. We wrote TAP 5 to address some use cases that CoreOS Quay had at the time. I led the draft of a paper which elaborated on these use cases, and which Lois and Justin might want to share at the meeting.

Please indicate ASAP when you can make the meeting here, as it is a time-sensitive issue:

Thanks,
Trishank