TUF vs GIthub Releaases + Webhooks

Pedro Gabriel

Jul 24, 2021, 3:20:11 AM7/24/21
to The Update Framework (TUF)
Hello, still trying to grasp all the information about TUF and I got this question in mind,
besides the checksum verification of the targets, what's the advantage of a TUF repo to publish software releases to set your "clients" to receive a hook for a new release of the "target" related to the client?

Regards,

Trishank Kuppusamy

Jul 27, 2021, 8:39:15 PM7/27/21
to Pedro Gabriel, The Update Framework (TUF)
Sorry, I don't fully understand what you mean. Would you mind giving concrete examples?