Thetis eSPOKES Thursday, January 14, 2015 2 corrections

eSPOKES

Jan 14, 2016, 10:14:17 AM1/14/16
to Thetis Island eSPOKES
Thetis eSPOKES Thursday, January 14, 2015 2 corrections
TIRRA Executive Meeting: Thursday, January 21 (not Sunday, January 24)
Thetis Island Marina & Friday Night Dinners: Corrected phone number:
250-246-3464 (not 3463)

TIRRA Executive Meeting: Thursday, January 21 (not Sunday, January 24)
Next Thursday, January 21, your TIRRA Executive will be holding it's first business meeting of the New Year. As part of this meeting we will be creating an Agenda for our AGM (TIRRA Annual General Meeting).  If you have any topics, issues, concerns that you would like us to discuss at our TIRRA Executive please let me know***.
Take Good Care,
Steve Frankel,
OBO TIRRA Executive

Thetis Island Marina & Friday Night Dinners: Corrected phone number:
250-246-3464 (not 3463)
THETIS ISLAND MARINA
FRIDAY NIGHT DINNERS
JANUARY 2016
SERVED FROM 5-7PM

JANUARY 15
1.
Grilled pork chop sautéed with mushrooms and onions, served with garlic mashed potatoes and seasonal vegetables for $13.95
2.
Crispy chicken served with fries and coleslaw for $13.95

JANUARY 22
1.
Burger Night – Beef, grilled chicken, salmon or veggie burger on a toasted Kaiser bun topped with lettuce, tomato, sweet onion, mayo and pickles served with our delicious fresh-cut fries.
2.
Grilled Wild Pacific Salmon, served with rice and seasonal vegetables $13.00

JANUARY 29
Mexican night – TBA

Groups and families welcome.
Reservations strongly recommended.