Thank you and Goodbye, Google Groups eSPOKES!

eSPOKES

Jan 31, 2016, 9:16:48 AM1/31/16
to Thetis Island eSPOKES
Thetis eSPOKES Sunday, January 31, 2016 2 items
Thank you and Goodbye, Google Groups eSPOKES!
Soup's On Wednesday, February 3rd

Thank you and Goodbye, Google Groups eSPOKES!
Our Island is grateful for your service which brought all our announcements, etc to many of our email boxes.
This is, for the foreseeable future, the last Google Groups eSPOKES, ending today, Sunday, January 31, 2016.
Please join us at TinyLetter eSPOKES.
To subscribe to TinyLetter eSPOKES, follow the instructions at:
If you have any difficulties, please contact

Please keep in touch with Thetis Island:
Thetis Island Community Website, http://www.thetisisland.net/
Thetis Island’s Community Blog, http://www.thetisblog.net

Soup's On Wednesday, February 3rd
At Forbes Hall -- 11:30 to 1:00 or until the soup runs out
whichever happens first!
This week we have Moroccan Red Lentil Soup, Focaccia Bread,
Assorted Baked Goodies
You can purchase "Take Out" if there are leftovers
Pot of Gold Coffee -- Tea -- Hot Chocolate -- Hot Apple Cider

"A balanced diet is a cookie in each hand."

Remember - Everyone is  welcome to Bridge in the Library at 1:00 PM
This conversation is locked