Tuesday, January 5, 2015 4 items

eSPOKES

Jan 5, 2016, 8:22:19 AM1/5/16
to Thetis Island eSPOKES
Thetis eSPOKES Tuesday, January 5, 2015 4 items
Zumba resumes
Wanted: Exercise Balls
Friday Nights Dinners Resume at Thetis Island Marina
Robbie Burns Reminder Jan 30, $30.00 per person, Deadline Jan 23

Zumba resumes
Happy New Year to all you Zumba fans let's dance off some of that turkey dinner! Zumba will resume  again on Saturday the 9th of January at 9am hope to see you all there. Any more info call Helen Bird at 250 246 2469

Wanted: Exercise Balls
Wanted: Anyone out there have an exercise ball also called Stability Balls? You know the ones....... you tried it for maybe a couple of months and like me it went into some hidden corner of your house or garage and is now collecting dust.
My group of exercisers need these for future body sculpting use. If you have a spare one hanging around and would like to kindly donate it to a good cause please contact me at qua...@telus.net or 250-246-3091

Friday Nights Dinners Resume at Thetis Island Marina
HAPPY NEW YEAR FROM
THETIS ISLAND MARINA

FRIDAY NIGHT DINNER
JANUARY 8, 2016

SERVED FROM 5-7PM

FISH AND CHIPS  1PC $11/2PC $13
OUR SIGNATURE BEER-BATTERED COD
SERVED WITH FRESH-CUT FRIES
AND COLESLAW.

SEAFOOD ALFREDO  $12
SERVED WITH A SIDE CAESAR SALAD
AND GARLIC TOAST.

FAMILIES AND GROUPS WELCOME
RESERVATIONS RECOMMENDED
SEE YOU SOON!

Robbie Burns Reminder
Buy your ticket for the Robbie Burns Supper before they are all gone !
$30.00 per person, cash directly to Simone Luckham or cheque made out to TIMA c/o box 59
Deadline January 23rd

We have a few seats left for the ever popular and faboulous Robbie Burns Supper on 30th January 2016 at 5:30 pm . The traditional meal is lovingly prepared by the very capable crew consisting of Don, Rick and Nancy Sinclair and Nettie Hayter.  To add to the delicious meal the event includes a variety of entertainment such as the very skilled Highland dancer Elaine Vallis, speeches, a bag pipe player,  limerick contest, Scottish Country dancing and maybe a surprise skit or two. There will also be opportunity to purchase wine, beer and whisky to complement your meal.  It takes place at the Thetis Community Centre and is bound to be a sold out event. If you would like to sit with a group of friends let us know and we will do our best to reserve a table (or part of it) for your group. Food sensitivity friendly meals can be requested only when buying your tickets. Tickets are $30.00 per person and are on sale until 23rd January .
More info call Andy Keir  250 - 246- 2132  or Simone Luckham  250 - 246- 4802