Farm Party t-shirts

Roger & Karen Ranly

Jul 18, 2013, 11:49:40 PM7/18/13
to Amy Steinlage, Betty Chase, Cindy Kulikowski, Darlene Sipos, Daryl & Mandy Ranly, Dean Rindler, Doris Rindler, Eileen Huber, Greg Steinlage, Jonathan Ranly, Karen Ranly, Kelly Steinlage, Kerri Moeller, Laara Doorley, Lester Steinlage, Lindsay Ranly, Mandy Ranly, Molly Tenor, Ralph Steinlage, Sara Schepman, Scott Rindler, Steinlage Group, Verna Ahlers, Viki Kroeger

Kerri asked me to send t-shirt info for the farm party.  We’re kind of late getting this out so please respond quickly.  Kerri would like to order t-shirts on Monday! (July 22)

Please make sure that any of your kids who are going to the party get this email and please make sure they know we need their orders no later than Sunday night!

Hi Everyone,

This year there are a couple of options for shirts:

·         Red t-shirt  -  $6.75 each

Adult Sizes

http://airstreamlife.myshopify.com/files/1/0001/2788/files/Size%20Chart.jpg

Youth Sizes – XS (2-4), S (6-8), M (10-12), L (14-16), XL (18-20)

·         Red Moisture Management T-shirt – Adult sizes only - $15.00 (to soak up all your sweat!)

Sizes XS to XL  (women’s cut or regular t-shirt cut)

·         Charcoal Gray Racerback tank top – Adult sizes only - $12.00

Sizes XS to XL.

The style of this tank is definitely feminine. The only men’s tank that was reasonably priced was not a nice material.  If any men want a tank, let me know and I can look harder.  Just to give you an idea, a small adult size is fitted on me; a medium is how I like to wear them.  All shirts are pretty true to size.

An XS –S adult size would be equivalent to a youth L-XL (in case this pertains to any of you that may want a different style shirt.

Hopefully that all makes sense.  Send me your sizes ASAP.  Need to place the order on Monday morning!  One of these years I will not wait until last minute to do thisJ

Thanks,

Kerri

kra...@hotmail.com

image003.jpg