Re: Farm party recovery

Karen Ranly

Aug 5, 2014, 8:51:54 AM8/5/14
to Laara Doorley, Group Steinlage, Koesters Bernice, Kroeger Viki, Cindy Kulikowski, Lester Steinlage, Rindler Dean, Rindler Doris, Rindler Scott, Rush Megan, Susan Sipos, Dale Steinlage, Steinlage Dale & Joan, Matt Steinlage, Ralph Steinlage, Tenor Molly, Verna Ahlers, Darlene Sipos, Greg Steinlage, Eric Kulikowski
So Abby didn't get it? I thought she did! Glad to hear all is well at the Doorley household and I hope Morgan had a great first day of high school!

Karen

Sent from my iPhone