Re: Hope you're all feeling well!

Karen Ranly

Aug 5, 2014, 8:29:23 AM8/5/14
to Kulikowski Eric, Roger & Karen Ranly, Laara Doorley, Group Steinlage, Koesters Bernice, Kroeger Viki, Cindy Kulikowski, Lester Steinlage, Rindler Dean, Rindler Doris, Rindler Scott, Rush Megan, Susan Sipos, Dale Steinlage, Steinlage Dale & Joan, Matt Steinlage, Ralph Steinlage, Tenor Molly, Verna Ahlers, Darlene Sipos, Greg Steinlage
All are doing much better here!  So glad you stayed well!

Roger and I thoroughly enjoy hosting this party and sharing what Mom and Dad took so much pride in all those years!  May 'the legend continue'!!

Stay healthy everyone!  If the bug hasn't hit you by now, I'm guessing it won't.

Karen

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 5, 2014, at 8:16 AM, Kulikowski Eric <er...@kulikowski.net> wrote:

Hope all who became ill are on the mend. Hard to believe so many got the bug. All is clean and safe here at the Kulikowski household.

Thanks to all for such a wonderful party. The planning committee did their usual fine job and thanks to the Ranly's for hosting us once again. Grandma Hilda sure looked over us for good weather. And thanks to Kevin and Colin for the wonderful fireworks spectacular on Saturday night!

Get well and stay healthy everyone. Have an amazing rest of your week!!

Stay amazing,

<PastedGraphic-2.tiff>

Eric Kulikowski, CPC
Leader Development Coach, Sought After Speaker and Chaos Commander
Equipping leaders to thrive in chaos
412-601-4221
<PastedGraphic-4.pdf>

On Aug 4, 2014, at 10:35 AM, Roger & Karen Ranly wrote:

Thought I’d send an email to say I’m sorry if any of you came down with the flu after farm party 2014!  I had taken care of Dominic and Hannah on Friday during the day.  Friday night Dominic came down with the flu.  By Saturday afternoon Daryl, Mandy, and Hannah were sick – I started with it late Saturday night, then Ralph, then Kerri, Mitchell, Claire…  Whatever this was, it must have been a very strong virus!  Hopefully no one else will get it!!

Karen