FW: Christmas party

Roger & Karen Ranly

Nov 20, 2012, 7:52:13 PM11/20/12
to Bernice Koesters, Dale Steinlage, Daryl & Mandy Ranly, Eileen Huber, Jonathan Ranly, Kerri Moeller, Lester Steinlage, Lindsay Ranly, Mandy Ranly, Matthew Steinlage, Ralph Steinlage, Roger Steinlage, Steinlage Group, Verna Ahlers, Betty Chase, Amy Steinlage, Cindy Kulikowski, Darlene Sipos, Dean Rindler, Greg Steinlage, Megan Rush, Molly Tenor, Sandy Siefring, Sara Schepman, Scott Rindler, Viki Kroeger, Kelly Steinlage, Laara Doorley

Doris asked me to forward the following regarding the Steinlage Christmas party.  Please forward this information to your kids and send me an email before November 25th letting us know how many will be attending, etc., so I can get the info to Doris by Sunday night!  I sent this email to many of the grandkids already, but didn’t have all of their email addresses saved in my address book, so please make sure your whole family knows.

Karen

Saturday, December 8, 2012

St Henry Church Basement

Committee            Roger Steinlage, Doris and Ron Rindler

Party Begins       1:30  PM

Santa Arrives      Probably 2:30 PM ??  will confirm

Gift Exchange       After Santa Leaves

Dinner             5:30 PM

Santa Gifts

Please secretly bring a $10 - $15 gift for your child to be presented to them by Santa.  Give it to Doris, Ron, or Roger 15 minutes or more before Santa arrives.

Exchange Gifts

For those who wish to participate in a gift exchange, ladies are to bring a $20 lady’s gift and men are to bring a $20 man’s gift and label them accordingly.  Not sure yet what type of swap game we’ll play.  Any suggestions will be welcomed.

In Between Gifts

If your child is too old to participate in the Santa gifts and too young to appreciate the adult exchange gifts, please bring a $20 gift for him/her to open sometime before we begin the adult exchange.

Please remember to bring drinks for your family.  Coffee and Cream will be provided by the committee.  Bring high chairs and booster seats for your children if needed.

Chicken, roast beef, mashed potatoes and gravy have been ordered from the Town Tavern in Chickasaw.  The cost to rent the church basement is $100.  Money for the kitty will be collected (from the Steinlage siblings)  to pay for the food and rental.

The church does not want to assume any liability for parties and wants no alcohol consumed on the premises unless we purchase a liability policy at a cost of $125.

The renter needs to sign a form stating they have $1 million of liability on their personal insurance that would be applicable to the party.

Soooooo…………….  Please be sure that you leave no evidence behind of any alcohol consumption.