Re: [thesteinlages] Digest for thesteinlages@googlegroups.com - 1 Message in 1 Topic

Vincent Chase

Nov 21, 2012, 9:12:24 AM11/21/12
to theste...@googlegroups.com
Karen/Doris,
     Vince and I will be the only 2 from our family for the Christmas party.
Bety

    Saturday, December 8, 2012

    St Henry Church Basement

    Committee Roger Steinlage, Doris and Ron Rindler

    Party Begins 1:30 PM

    Santa Arrives Probably 2:30 PM ?? will confirm

    Gift Exchange After Santa Leaves

    Dinner 5:30 PM

    Santa Gifts

    Please secretly bring a $10 - $15 gift for your child to be presented to
    them by Santa. Give it to Doris, Ron, or Roger 15 minutes or more before
    Santa arrives.

    Exchange Gifts

    For those who wish to participate in a gift exchange, ladies are to bring a
    $20 lady's gift and men are to bring a $20 man's gift and label them
    accordingly. Not sure yet what type of swap game we'll play. Any
    suggestions will be welcomed.

    In Between Gifts

    If your child is too old to participate in the Santa gifts and too young to
    appreciate the adult exchange gifts, please bring a $20 gift for him/her to
    open sometime before we begin the adult exchange.

    Please remember to bring drinks for your family. Coffee and Cream will be
    provided by the committee. Bring high chairs and booster seats for your
    children if needed.

    Chicken, roast beef, mashed potatoes and gravy have been ordered from the
    Town Tavern in Chickasaw. The cost to rent the church basement is $100.
    Money for the kitty will be collected (from the Steinlage siblings) to pay
    for the food and rental.

    The church does not want to assume any liability for parties and wants no
    alcohol consumed on the premises unless we purchase a liability policy at a
    cost of $125.

    The renter needs to sign a form stating they have $1 million of liability on
    their personal insurance that would be applicable to the party.

    Soooooo...... Please be sure that you leave no evidence behind of any
    alcohol consumption.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Group thesteinlages.
You can post via email.
To unsubscribe from this group, send an empty message.
For more options, visit this group.