Medical School

matt, rachel, daniel

Aug 3, 2012, 3:40:04 PM8/3/12
to theste...@googlegroups.com
More good news, I'm in!!!!  I just got a call from NEOMED (Northeast Ohio Medical School) that I was accepted to start this fall (8/27).  It's been a long wait, but well worth it.  We will be able to stay in our house, and I'll commute about 40 mins to campus.  Thanks for all your support and prayers.  I just wish I knew I wanted this when grandma told me I should be a doctor many many years ago.  Better late than never at least.
-Matt

Roger & Karen

Aug 4, 2012, 8:43:45 AM8/4/12
to theste...@googlegroups.com
Congratulations Matt!  This is great news!  Any idea what your specialty will be or when you'll be finished?