Fw: Invitation to Seven Skies International School's OPEN DAY, 10th June, 2017

1 view

surayati othman

Jun 8, 2017, 1:16:59 AM6/8/17
to the Silaturrahim, We Care International, Persatuan HAHFS, Norshin Ng, Prof. Tan Sri Dato' Dzulkifli, Prof Datuk Dr Nik Mohd Zain Nik Yusof, Dato Mustapha Ma, Latifah Tamerlane, Khatijah Hassan
Salam Khatijah can we attend this program to share with our mission of compassion for animals and strays....childrens are important targetted community in a society to be exposed to this humanitarian cause of awareness for living creatures

Suriati Othman