Fw: Faizal Abdullah sent you a video: "😱 Your Garlic is being Imported from China, Filled with Bleach and more Here is How To Spot It"

surayati othman

Apr 15, 2017, 12:56:39 PM4/15/17
to We Care International, the Silaturrahim, Dato' DR. Johnny CHAi, Persatuan HAHFS, Prof. Tan Sri Dato' Dzulkifli, Tansri Zaman Khan, Prof Datuk Dr Nik Mohd Zain Nik Yusof, Norshin Ng, Mustapha Ong, Dato Mustapha Ma, Marlina Wong Abdullah, Khatijah Hassan, NizamKokwing, Emmy Safina Razali

Suriati Othman