Fw: The dying stops here

surayati othman

Aug 19, 2017, 11:33:25 AM8/19/17
to the Silaturrahim, Thency Gunasekaran, Dato' DR. Johnny CHAi, Prof. Tan Sri Dato' Dzulkifli, Dato Mustapha Ma, Dato Mukhriz, Dato' Nadzim Johan, Mustapha Ong, Tansri Zaman Khan, TanSriHamzah Azman, Tansri Kadir SheikhFadzir, Datuk Yunus Pathi, Prof Datuk Dr Nik Mohd Zain Nik Yusof, Respect Mag, Norshin Ng, Amir Ng, Amir Farid Isahak, Prof Dr Firdaus Azzam, Tun Dr Mahathir, Suzana, Thayalan Nathan

Suriati Othman