Trying to build on Solaris 10 sparc

solar...@gmail.com

May 25, 2012, 1:06:37 PM5/25/12
to The Ruby Racer
I don't have root; can only update things in my sandbox.

I made changes to the Makefile to get it to build and install the
library, but I have no idea what to do next.

Using rails 3.2.1 which needs execjs which needs this.

Thank you.

Charles Lowell

May 28, 2012, 11:22:34 PM5/28/12
to therub...@googlegroups.com
On May 25, 2012, at 12:06 PM, carilda...@gmail.com wrote:

I don't have root; can only update things in my sandbox.

I made changes to the Makefile to get it to build and install the
library, but I have no idea what to do next.

If you can submit a patch with the changes you made to the makefile, then I can include them in future releases.

thefrontside.net | twitter: @cowboyd | github: cowboyd