Re: [therubyracer] Cant' fold back element (version 0.10.1)

Charles Lowell

Jul 3, 2012, 11:57:26 AM7/3/12
to therub...@googlegroups.com

On Jul 3, 2012, at 10:30 AM, Vadim wrote:

Hello. I've recently update rails version to 3.2.6, and the are one problem on default page. "About your application’s environment" element correctly unfolds, but I can't fold it back (tested in diff. browsers), I think problem is in therubyracer (0.10.1). Yes I know this is just the default page, but I want to find what is problem here.

This seems dubious though stranger things have been known to happen. What makes you think that this is caused by therubyracer?

Best regards.

Charles Lowell
thefrontside.net | twitter: @cowboyd | github: cowboyd