Landscaper reco

LISA ODROWSKY

Mar 12, 2018, 9:16:45 PM3/12/18
to ThePocket
Hi all,

I am looking to find a landscaper to assist in some perennial garden clean-up and pruning. If anyone has someone that they would recommend, please let me know. It is a big little job, if you know what I mean?!

Lisa
Somewhere on Ravina and once gardens are tidied, will disclose address ;-)

Lisa Apostoloff

Mar 12, 2018, 9:22:03 PM3/12/18
to LISA ODROWSKY, ThePocket
Hi Lisa,
This is another Lisa on Ravina. I too could use a landscaper for a big little job so if you find someone please let me know who you found.
thanks,
Lisa

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ThePocket" group.

Julie King

Mar 12, 2018, 10:37:07 PM3/12/18
to Lisa Apostoloff, LISA ODROWSKY, ThePocket
This is a local business owned by a Wilkinson school parent. I have used them several times, prices are reasonable and work is good.

Lisa Apostoloff

Mar 12, 2018, 10:46:35 PM3/12/18
to Julie King, LISA ODROWSKY, ThePocket
Thank you. I will check them out.