Tiling Jobs?

Asma Desai

Jul 1, 2018, 6:21:27 PM7/1/18
to thepocke...@googlegroups.com
Hello!

Is anyone planning on a small reno? In particular looking at kitchen/bathroom tiling? Two years ago we sponsored Hejar, a young man from Syria. He has just recently launched his tiling business and is looking for projects. If you or anyone you're interested in has a tiling job for him, please don't hesitate to reach out. He has impeccable workmanship and uses skills and tricks passed on from his father.

You can reach him at:

Hejar Hassan

Please also don't hesitate to reach out to me if you have any questions!

Thanks :)
Asma Desai
178 Chatham Ave.

Thane Ladner

Jul 1, 2018, 7:27:32 PM7/1/18
to asma....@gmail.com, thepocke...@googlegroups.com
good to know,
Thane Ladner
Canadian Resources for ESL
15 Ravina Crescent
Toronto ON M4J 3L9
tel 416-466-7875 fax 888-342-7657
www.eslresources.com

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ThePocket" group.