RE: [ThePocket] Digest for thepockettoronto@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic

Maria Franke

Jan 7, 2019, 1:28:09 PM1/7/19
to thepocke...@googlegroups.com

Happy New Year Everyone!

I saw someone posted a while ago about a good tiler and was wondering if they could please provide me with the name and contact information.

Cheers,

Maria

Jan 9, 2019, 2:40:42 PM1/9/19
to Maria Franke, thepocke...@googlegroups.com
Hi Maria,

I'm not sure but you might have been referring to my email:

-------
Hello!

Is anyone planning on a small reno? In particular looking at kitchen/bathroom tiling? Two years ago we sponsored Hejar, a young man from Syria. He has just recently launched his tiling business and is looking for projects. If you or anyone you're interested in has a tiling job for him, please don't hesitate to reach out. He has impeccable workmanship and uses skills and tricks passed on from his father.

You can reach him at:

Hejar Hassan

Please also don't hesitate to reach out to me if you have any questions!

Thanks :)

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ThePocket" group.