2021 counts

The Omer Project

Mar 30, 2021, 5:24:05 PM3/30/21
to The Omer Project
A new year, a new count!
http://omerproject.com/

This year, as last year, we will count together from our homes (or wherever you may find yourselves after sundown).
To guide you through the counts, our ever-popular I-count card is available to download and view/print  from our website (or by clicking on this link: http://omerproject.com/assets/docs/I-Count.pdf)
Teachings are also available on our website (found here: http://omerproject.com/schedule). We've included teachings for the first day of each new weekly cycle which begins with Chesed (i.e., days 1, 8, 15, 22, 29, 36, and 43). Also included are teachings for Lag Ba'Omer (day 33) as well as the last day of the Omer (day 49).

Happy counting. And remember... we all count!
- The Omer Project team

P.S. We're off to a bit of a late start. since day 1 of the Omer was on the evening of March 28. Look toward the bottom of our schedule page, though, and you'll find a link to the day 1 teaching.

Omer Project logo.png