Controversy, part 2

1 view

Reuben

Apr 10, 2023, 7:05:49 AM4/10/23
to The Omer Project
Regarding the link I previously sent to Rabbi Sacks' lecture--on when to begin counting the Omer--you would have noticed that he specifically says the Karaites are wrong (and thus the Rabbis are correct). Being a rabbi himself, that wouldn't be surprising...

We, The Omer Project, recognize that there are many VALID ways to count the Omer.  To learn more about this controversy please visit https://www.thetorah.com/article/when-does-counting-the-omer-begin.  This explanation does not come with any bias as to who is correct in when to begin the Omer counting.  Rabbi Sacks speaks for the Rabbinic point of view, and does not represent the views of the Omer Project.