November Met Real Estate Update...Happy Holidays!

Kevin Mcdonald the Realtor 818-256-7514

Dec 3, 2022, 1:01:43 PM12/3/22
to Met Google Groups
Hello Friends and Fellow Homeowners,

Hope you are well. I've decided to do a few minute video recap of the monthly Met market activity. There's the sales data below as well so you can see what individual units have sold for and other information I thought my be pertinent to you.

Thanks again for viewing and feel free to reach out if you have any questions.

Happy Holidays!

-Kevin

Video Recap of Month's Activity

Effect of Mortgage Interest Rates 2021 vs. 2022

Here is the effect of the rise in interest rates compared to last year according to Freddie Mac historical data

Screen Shot 2022-12-03 at 12.57.35 PM.png

The rise in payment compared to last year’s rates is very considerable which should have an effect on home sellers in the near future. For a million dollar purchase it’s over $2,000 more per month in monthly payment with a 10% down payment.

Rental Activity Update:

We get asked about rental activity at the Met quite often so we’ve added additional information to our updates that may be of interest. Please let us know if you have any questions about the rental or sale market.

What are units renting for at the Met (2022-PRESENT)?*

Screen Shot 2022-12-03 at 12.58.18 PM.png

We’d recommend anyone who has their property as a rental contact me to discuss the market conditions before you decide to rent the property out for another year or sell.

I’d love to help you make an informed decision with no pressure or obligation. This is why it is important to consult with someone who is an expert in the complex so you don’t waste time on the market at a price that the market will not respond to. We can also advise on what improvements can net you the best ROI when it comes time to sell.

It may be a good time to consider selling for anyone thinking about taking their equity and purchasing a new home. There are still many opportunities out there for anyone looking to move up to a bigger home or move closer to shorten your commute.

If there’s anything you need, Real Estate related or not, please feel free to contact me at kmcdona...@gmail.com or 818-256-7514.

Met Woodland Hills Inventory Level Today:

5 Active Listings

2 Listings in Escrow

Link to Current Met Inventory:

Current Met Inventory

MONTHLY MET WOODLAND HILLS SALES ACTIVITY

Screen Shot 2022-12-03 at 12.59.23 PM.png

Latest Customer Testimonial:

Kevin is amazing. He is thorough, knowledgeable and consistently went above and beyond. He got us a great price for our home and helped us find a new place in our price range that we love--no easy task in such a competitive market. Really can't say enough good things about him and his outstanding team. A true pro and a great person.

-Bob and Judy B., Sold 2 Bedroom Woodland Hills Condo with Kevin & Kevin and Purchased New Home in Thousand Oaks in 2022.

Always At Your Service,

Kevin McDonald & Kevin Godley

The 818 Life

Realtor & Met Woodland Hills Homeowner

Pinnacle Estate Properties

818-256-7514

kmcdona...@gmail.com

Lic# 01810388/01216088

www.KevMcdonald.com

If your property is currently listed with another Broker, this is not intended as a solicitation of that listing. This information is based on all homes closed in “The Met” as reported through the Southland Regional Association of Realtors multiple listing service.

Want to View Some Homes on the Market?? Want to View a Different Area? Contact me at 818-256-7514.

Woodland Hills Homes for Sale

West Hills Homes for Sale

Calabasas Homes for Sale

Tarzana Homes for Sale

Encino Homes for Sale

Granada Hills Homes for Sale

Winnetka Homes for Sale

If your property is currently listed with another Broker, this is not intended as a solicitation of that listing. This information is based on all homes closed in “The Met” as of 12/1/2022 as reported through the Southland Regional Association of Realtors multiple listing service. Not all homes listed are represented by Kevin Mcdonald, Kevin Godley or Pinnacle Estate Properties.