Any rooms for rent at The Met?

Chris

Feb 19, 2023, 2:13:42 AM2/19/23
to Met Google Groups
I have two very good responsible friends looking to rent at The Met.  They are both currently residents at The Met at different buildings who are looking to rent.  Please feel free to leave your email and/or phone #. They both pay on time are quiet and clean.  One is in his late 30's and the other in his late 40's.

Many thanks,

Chris

S B

Feb 19, 2023, 2:51:57 AM2/19/23
to Chris via Met Google Groups
Hey Chris whats your number or email? My sister is renting her 2 bedroom

phuong pham

Feb 19, 2023, 10:20:43 AM2/19/23
to Met Google Groups on behalf of Met - resident
I’d like to sublease my 1 bedroom high ceiling bc I’d like to move.  Do you have a contact information?

S B

Feb 19, 2023, 12:00:57 PM2/19/23
to Met Google Groups on behalf of p p
Oh nevermind she is renting the whole place, not just the room

Chris

Feb 25, 2023, 12:42:10 PM2/25/23
to Met Google Groups
Hello,

Thanks so much for the reply back.  Feel free to call Chad at 224-200-4275.

Also, feel free to let me know if anyone knows someone selling a 1 bed at the met. My other friend, Steve may be interested if the price is within his range.

Thanks again,

Chris