What happened?

Robert

Jan 17, 2023, 11:31:56 PM1/17/23
to Met Google Groups
Kevin is the only person who regularly posts here. That’s fine if you want to buy, sell, or rent. Most of us just want to live here.  Did you all move to Nextdoor?  I’d rather not see ads and am only interested in here.

Here’s a start for discussion. I also have a home in Palm Springs. Our community cut a deal with Frontier for high speed internet for 12 per month. I pay 75 at the Met. I asked Ross Morgan, and it turns out they have a deal.  As far as I know,  it doesn’t include the residents. When I asked why, I was told I had to attend the Board Meeting. I’m in Palm Springs most of the time. I’d love it if a permanent resident pursued this.for us.

Debra Escobar

Jan 18, 2023, 12:22:18 AM1/18/23
to Robert via Met Google Groups
Interesting info about the community deal?  I know someone on the board.  I could mention it to him. Not sure why your asking "what happened".  I only got your message.  Are you talking about the car breakin notice?

Deb

On Tue, Jan 17, 2023 at 8:31 PM Robert via Met Google Groups <TheMetWoo...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Kevin is the only person who regularly posts here. That’s fine if you want to buy, sell, or rent. Most of us just want to live here.  Did you all move to Nextdoor?  I’d rather not see ads and am only interested in here.

Here’s a start for discussion. I also have a home in Palm Springs. Our community cut a deal with Frontier for high speed internet for 12 per month. I pay 75 at the Met. I asked Ross Morgan, and it turns out they have a deal.  As far as I know,  it doesn’t include the residents. When I asked why, I was told I had to attend the Board Meeting. I’m in Palm Springs most of the time. I’d love it if a permanent resident pursued this.for us.

Robert Firring

Jan 18, 2023, 12:28:02 AM1/18/23
to Met Google Groups on behalf of Debra E.
  No.  It’s just that we have 5000 residents and nobody posts unless it’s a silly complaint. We, as residents, should be more engaged. I love the location, and would like to meet others who are happy here. they used to have a dog walk. I’d be happy with a monthly coffee on the patio where we could engage

Sent from my iPad

On Jan 17, 2023, at 9:22 PM, Met Google Groups on behalf of Debra E. <TheMetWoo...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Met Google Groups" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/TheMetWoodlandHills/CAH_wopmhwLNQN-KAp_Ny0QSCzZT9XZm4OA2B_gaZq1uv_dEvhA%40mail.gmail.com.