Archives 19/02/2006: Iraq is bleeding with a fatal wound and very soon the nation of Iran will suffer the same tortured fate + other subjects

John Churchilly

Apr 12, 2024, 3:56:12 PMApr 12
to themeritocracy
message was sent on 19/02/2006 to Iraq yahoo group. Links are functionless

Iraq is bleeding with a fatal wound and very soon the nation of Iran will suffer the same tortured fate

How Long do You Have? Will you Wait to be Killed,
or ID the real Perpetrators?
By John Kaminski
sky...@comcast.net

How do you talk to your neighbor
when he's right in the middle of killing someone?
What if all your neighbors are doing it,
what do you do then?
Do you also start killing?

And then there are those who are the real victims,
the relatives of suddenly mutilated corpses you now
so glibly explain away as facile geopolitical rationalizations,
exactly what do you say to those folks?

Remember the words of Madeleine Albright:
 “We think the price is worth it.”
How do you speak to a nation where half the population can’t read?

They want to kill you for what you've done, you know.
Can you blame them? Americans who have murdered innocent
darkskinned people with bizarre video games in hightech machines ...
all that has been created by the Iraq war is a visceral search
for vengeance sweeping the entire world to punish America
in the same sadistic manner this phony

Land of the Free and the Home of the Brave has punished
the world, to reverse the same torture techniques
that the United States and its overlords Britain and Israel
now flash around the world like squalid semen from the devil himself.

Iraq is bleeding with a fatal wound, and very soon, the cyber sentinels
tell us, the nation of Iran, one of the oldest countries on the planet,
will suffer the same tortured fate.

For what, may I ask?

The KHAZAR Zionist monster, three nations merged together
in a capitalist terror machine run by the same people
who ran the killing apparatus in the Soviet Union,
merged with the sellouts who created Nazi Germany.
All of that has been glued together in an epoxy of evil, with the
— blackmail, bribery and murder coordinated by the state of Israel.
As we speak, it spreads like a cancer around the world and stains
humanity with its murderous and conscienceless faux justifications.

Justifications for endless murder and robbery.

The KHAZAR Zionist monster includes all who call themselves Jews,
because there is no difference between Zionism and Judaism.
Everything blamed on Zionists is justified by the Talmud.

Judaism is only the religion of the Jews, yet it controls the world,
which doesn’t say much for the character of the rest of the world,
or, for that matter, the power of its religions, because they all
have been completely subverted by the concessions to human greed
that have obliterated the integrity of all other creeds
and wiped out any truly safe places to live
in this depraved Devil’s bargain.

The monstrous murder machine that was the Soviet Union
was a Jewish enterprise initially financed from New York and London.
The provocation for World Wars One and Two was entirely
KHAZAR Jewish, wars to finance the new Federal Reserve system,
a scam that has continued ever since, war after war, to this very sad day.

From the Hindu Kalachakra to Benjamin Franklin and Mark Twain,
we have been adequately warned. But the power of money and media
are overpowering, and when combined with pharmaceuticals, nutrition,
education, medicine and literature all conspiring to turn us
into alienated robots, the average joe doesn’t stand much of a chance
against the forces of predesigned slavery that are arrayed against him.

Identifying the perpetrators is always the key step.
Exactly who is doing what to whom.

How long will you cling to the excuse that this is the way the system
is, that I owe allegiance to my country and my cause?
How long will you insist that you are not responsible for the
psychopathic banking kingpins who run roughshod
over phony laws and rob and kill whomever they choose?

Or will you just waltz quietly
into the amorphous white noise of your slavery?

When will you reach the inevitable conclusion that it is
the very way you think that has created all this carnage,
images of fear that have turned our collective social life
a nauseating shade of brown and black?
And red, for the innocent blood shed like a savior in every family.

How is it you came to be such a whimpering coward, too afraid
of losing his own stash of gold that you became willing
to overlook the crimes for which you accept responsibility
— the Palestinians lying bleeding in the dirt of Gaza,
and the crushed red shells of children’s skulls in Baghdad.

When we made that choice in our cowardice, we forfeited the future
of the human species for a potful of meaningless currency.
And now we're paying the price with our children, though most of us
are either too drugged or too dumbed down to even notice.

Deny it if you like, but this is what our world has come to.
Do you know how to shoot a gun? And will it do any good?

Can you imagine what it must be like to have to use a gun
every day in order just to survive?

The scenario is coming sooner than you think to America.

Although by then (maybe tomorrow), everyone will be
so drugged down from the poison they buy in supermarkets
(sing it with me — AS-PAR-TAME!) and mentally twisted
from the subliminal dumbdown programming on TV
that there will be NO Revolution this time,
only a slow, somnambulent walk as in a grey dream
right out of the Talmud into the neocon extermination camps
now currently under construction by the fine folks at,
you guessed it! — Halliburton.

If you don't know who or what Halliburton is by now,
then you should make out your will as best you can,
and prepare to meet a violent death in the coming months.

I remember from reading dozens of disaster novels back
when I was a young turk. And I remember wondering about the calm,
unsuspecting narration just before some colossal disaster.
It’s always eerie to contemplate what the writer
didn’t know about in advance, like some comet
from the human subconscious come to wipe out the species.

Very sad to say (and I proceed with advance apologies)
but a popular topic of conversation down at your local therapist
these days is to consider how each of you reading this story
is likely to die in the coming months.

Tops on the list right now is a nuclear strike on Iran that leads
to either retaliation and destruction of the United States
(a process of advanced decay already proceeding nicely
on the financial and legal levels), or some unforeseen tectonic
or atmospheric consequence that will kill billions.

But what perhaps is even more frightening is the formidable list
of alternative death scenarios that are right behind it.

No. 2 is probably to be thrown into a Halliburton concentration camp
for wearing an anti-Bush T-shirt and being tortured to death
by teenagers from Connecticut on Prozac and in the Marines,
just returned from duty at Abu Ghraib.

Here are some others scenarios.

• Your chemotherapy doctor ups your dose and you’re out of here.

• Some cop decides he doesn’t like the greasiness of your hair, and
  because he knows he can get away with it, he does, and you’re done.

• You were in the Army, got irradiated in Iraq,
  and now have infected your wife and kids.

• When you return from Iraq, you realize what you have done
   to innocent women and children in the name of nothing,
   and put a gun to your own head.

There are just four random probabilities in your immediate future,
in this world of bloody bullshit that you have created for yourself.

Most of us will disappear from the universe very soon
without ever knowing who it was that created many
of these situations that cause us needless pain and suffering,
that have killed so many people needlessly.

And we who finally found out must forever live with the guilt
that we knew what we saw but couldn’t stop it.

John Kaminski is a writer who lives in the Gulf Coast of Florida.
http://www.johnkaminski.com/
End
###
                < RULING CRASS DREAMS >
"In our dream, we have limitless resources, and the people
    - Yield themselves with Perfect Docility to Our Molding Hand.
The present educational conventions fade from our minds;
      and, unhampered by tradition, we work
      - Our own Good Will upon a Grateful and Responsive Folk.
We shall not try to make these people or any of their children
      into Philosophers or men of Learning or Science.
We are not to raise up from among them
      Authors, Orators, Poets, or Men of Letters.
We shall not search for embryo great Artists, Painters, Musicians.
Nor will we cherish even the humbler ambition to raise up
      from among them Lawyers, Doctors, Preachers, Politicians,
      Statesmen, of whom we now have ample supply."
~ Frederick Gates - Rockefeller Foundation,Director of Charity,1913.
a.k.a.- Rockenfelder - Spanish Morrano CONVERTS to Christianity
      Who Helped Bring us WWII by COLLABORATING with Rothschild
a.k.a.- Red-Shield/Bauer ZIONIST Khazar BANK and the VATICAN.
-{;!;}- (;!;) "{^!^}" ("(^!^)") "(;!;)" "{;!;}" -"(^!^)"- <{;_!_;}
"The economic well-being of the nation depends on the presence
of a large number of men who are content to labor hard all day long.
Because men are naturally lazy they will not work unless forced
by necessity to do so.  The Education of the Poor
Threatens to Rob the Nation of their productivity.
Every hour those Poor People spend at their Books
is so much Time Lost to Society.
Going to school in comparison to working is idleness."
 ~ Bernard de Mandeville, The Fable of the Bees, 1714
    (the book which Adam Smith used as the basis
     of his 1776 Wealth of Nations, the capitalist Bible
===========
Rothschild Quotes and Reactions at:
Rothschild Quote: Honest Words From a SHYSTER Family
"The few who understand the system,
— will either be so interested in its profits
    or so dependent on its favors
    that there will be no opposition from that class,
    while on the other hand,
— the great body of people, mentally incapable
    of comprehending the tremendous advantages...
— will bear its burden without complaint,
    and perhaps without suspecting
   the system is inimical to their best interests."

1862:
— “If that mischievous financial policy, which had
its origin in the North American Republic,
should become indurated down to a fixture, then
— That Government will Furnish its Own Money without Cost.
It will pay off debts and be without a debt.
It will have all the money necessary to carry on its commerce.
It will become prosperous beyond precedent in the history
of civilized governments of the world. The brains
and the wealth of all countries will go to North America.
That government must be destroyed
or it will destroy every monarchy on the globe.” (1862)
~ Times of London, Comment on Lincoln printing Debt-Free Money
1864:
President Abraham Lincoln discovers the Tsar of Russia,
Alexander II (1855 – 1881), was having problems with the
Rothschilds as well as he was refusing their continual
attempts to set up a central bank in Russia. President Lincoln
asks the Tsar for help in the Civil War and the Tsar sent part
of his fleet to anchor off N.Y.C. and the other part off Calif.
The Tsar made it clear to the British, French and Spanish
that if they attacked either side, Russia would take the side
of President Lincoln. Lincoln subsequently won the Civil War.
1876:
 Otto von Bismarck states,
“The division of the United States into two federations
of equal force was decided long before the civil war by the
high financial power of Europe.These bankers were afraid
that the United States, if they remained in one block and as
one nation, would attain economical and financial independence,
which would upset their financial domination over the world.
      The voice of the Rothschilds predominated.
They foresaw the tremendous booty if they could substitute
2 feeble democracies, indebted to the financiers,
to the vigorous Republic, confident and self-providing.
Therefore they started their emissaries in order to exploit the question
of slavery and thus dig an abyss between the two parts of the Republic.”
1891:
The British Labour Leader makes the following
statement on the subject of the Rothschilds,
— “This blood-sucking crew has been the cause of untold
mischief and misery in Europe during the present century,
and has piled up its prodigious wealth chiefly through
fomenting wars between States which ought never
to have quarrelled. Whenever there is trouble in Europe,
wherever rumours of war circulate and men’s minds
are distraught with fear of change and calamity
you may be sure that a hook-nosed Rothschild is at his games
somewhere near the region of the disturbance.”
1917:
The Rothschilds order the execution by the Bolsheviks
they control, of Tsar Nicholas II and his entire family in Russia.
This is the Rothschilds revenge for Tsar Alexander II
siding with President Abraham Lincoln in 1864.
— It is extremely important for them to Slaughter the Entire Family
including women and children in order to Show the World,
<This is what happens if you ever attempt >
        < to Cross the Rothschilds.>
1934:
Swiss banking secrecy laws are reformed and it becomes
an offence resulting in imprisonment for any bank employee
to violate bank secrecy. This is all in preparation for the
Rothschild engineered Second World War
in which as usual they will fund both sides.
"In a time of universal deceit, speaking the truth
 is a revolutionary act."
 - George Orwell, 1984
Translate into most major languages
                    --- Fagan Finder Translation Wizard ---
It is similar to the Translate your page feature offered
by AltaVista, however this tool includes many more languages.
You can also read more about the Translation Wizard.
Translate into most major languages