Re: VERDICT for the “Praying Grandma”

1 view

Arhata Osho

Apr 12, 2024, 11:16:11 AMApr 12
to John Pierce, Pamela Leigh Richards
Jan. 6th and sick nazism.  Are we becoming a sick nation.  Horrible and all planned to happen!!!

On Apr 12, 2024, at 6:57 AM, John Pierce <ne...@news.lawenforcementtoday.com> wrote:

 open
My client, Rebecca Lorenz, a 71-year-old great-grandmother and nurse, followed a peaceful group into the Capitol on January 6th.
 ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌
LINK 1  |  LINK 2
NCLU

Save our country Dear Patriot,

My client, Rebecca Lorenz, a 71-year-old great-grandmother and nurse, followed a peaceful group into the Capitol on January 6th. She didn't speak a word while inside the building for 10 minutes. She prayed in silence and walked with the group.

Two years later, Rebecca turned herself in to Federal Marshals. She was treated like a violent and dangerous criminal: handcuffed with a belly chain around her waist and placed in ankle chains.

Through my organization, the National Constitutional Law Union (NCLU), I represented her to the best of my ability, returning to my Harvard Law roots. Still, the verdict would have been the same regardless of my effort.

This was a disgusting show trial. The Department of Justice followed the same playbook as the other J6 trials. They obstructed, deceived, and placed Capitol Hill Police on the stand to literally shed tears about their fear on January 6th of the “Praying Grandma.”

We cannot give up the fight for Rebecca and must move on to the appeal process. But I need your help to keep going. Will you make an emergency donation today to help with Rebecca's appeal and defend the other American patriots that the corrupt Biden Administration is unjustly targeting?

Rebecca will be sentenced on August 12th. She faces a sentence of up to three years in federal prison and fines of up to $210,000.

My job before then is to pour myself and NCLU's staff into defending Rebecca's character. She has never been in any type of trouble and has no criminal history. On January 6th, she damaged nothing inside the Capitol—she didn't even make a sound!

Regardless of the sentencing, the guilty verdict imposed on Mrs. Lorenz is nothing more than political payback by Biden and the Deep State bureaucrats in the federal government who believe their job is to control the American people, not SERVE the American people!

We must appeal ANY sentence imposed on Rebecca, but it will cost us tens of thousands of dollars. So please, donate as much as you can today to help defend this kind woman and help keep her with her family and outside of the walls of a federal penitentiary.

Any amount you can provide will be greatly appreciated!

In Vigilance,
John Pierce Signature
John M. Pierce
Chairman and Founder
National Constitutional Law Union

DONATIONS TO THE NCLU ARE NOT TAX-DEDUCTIBLE

THE NCLU IS A NON-PROFIT SOCIAL WELFARE ORGANIZATION THAT IS IN THE PROCESS OF APPLYING FOR 501(C)(4) TAX-EXEMPT STATUS. IT IS ANTICIPATED THAT A SUBSTANTIAL AMOUNT OF FUNDS RAISED BY THE NCLU WILL BE PAID TO A LAW FIRM OWNED AND/OR CONTROLLED BY THE FOUNDER, CHAIRMAN OF THE BOARD AND CEO OF THE NCLU FOR LEGAL SERVICES AND COSTS INCURRED BY CLIENTS OF THE FIRM IN CONNECTION WITH LITIGATIONS WITHIN THE FULL MISSION STATEMENT AS DETERMINED IN THE SOLE DISCRETION OF THE NCLU BOARD OF DIRECTORS AND AS APPROVED FOR PAYMENT BY THOSE CLIENTS.

The 1776 Project, LLC
1309 Coffeen Avenue STE 1200
Sheridan, Wyoming, Wyoming 82801

©2024, All Rights Reserved