Fw: Listen to Your Heart

1 view

John Churchilly

Mar 19, 2024, 3:20:02 PMMar 19
to themeritocracy
Sent: Wednesday, December 13, 2023 at 09:26:40 PM GMT+3
Subject: Re: Listen to Your Heart

Listen to Your Heart

October 23, 2023

The greatest example of a meditation is when a man and a woman are in perfect harmony where the mind and heart are needing no secrets, fears of intimacy, or even a censorship of any actions, thoughts or words, etc. as the harmony is in perfect alignment. Is it possible? If it can be thought of, it is! Of course, it's not necessary to just have a good and relatively happy but rocky coupling, when 'angelic energy' is within each who takes the time to seek it, alone or in a coupling.

Most relationships have areas of verbal censorship that are unnecessary, but rarely don't just go on for a lifetime due to apathy that it can't be fixed to clear the mutual uncomfortable energy. Ask any couple if they have to walk on eggshells with the other, and it's rare to hear that it happens often. Women, in a relationship, particularly need to be respected for their feelings and not engaged in an argument. In my experience the male should take the lead and not find fault with his partner, but use skillful means to avoid any confrontation.

An example of a short story of where most males forget to show empathy and compassion to their partner:

A man notices his wife's butt is getting big. I bet your butt is as big as my grill." He tells her. His wife rolls her eyes, but he gets a tape measure, measures her bottom, measures the grill, and teases her that they're about the same size. That night, he tries to see if he can get lucky. "Not tonight," says his wife. He asks her why not, to which she responds, "Do you really think I'm going to fire up this big-ass grill for one little wiener?"

Always it's time to take those broken wings and learn to fly again to live free.There is a book of love within all that will open up and let each be free of the haunts that perpetually follow lest rising above and clearing the clouds that follow without letting them to always get in the way. The lower internal demons always are ready to control and will be the dominating force especially in an otherwise harmonious coupling. See and be with connection to the heart while using the mind to know when it's better to see when it's more powerful. Know when to be free of the engaging mind and to let the heart control the mind. Meditate alone and know that you will be available for the greatest mediation of harmony with another. Man is normally of the 'mind' while woman is of the heart. Know when it's best to meet the other’s heart, and not cloud it into the mind with your mind. Heart to heart flows in bliss and joy. The heart and soul avoid and/or convert everything to listening to the heart.
Arhata~

Inline image