FAB9 makerspace Listing

bia...@fab9.com.au

Aug 29, 2018, 11:03:28 PM8/29/18
to TheMakerMap
Hi there - just wanted an update if our makerspace has been verified and approved on the map please?

Thanks!
Bianca

Paul Szymkowiak

Aug 30, 2018, 1:07:34 AM8/30/18
to bia...@fab9.com.au, thema...@googlegroups.com
Hi Bianca,

Great to see things are progressing for you.

When do/ did you officially open Fab9 for members?

Paul

Paul Szymkowiak

bia...@fab9.com.au

Oct 16, 2018, 12:47:36 AM10/16/18
to TheMakerMap
Hi Paul,
we open next Feb 2019.
Has our listing been verified it hasn't shown up at all on the map?
Bianca

Paul Szymkowiak

Oct 16, 2018, 5:57:05 PM10/16/18
to thema...@googlegroups.com
Hi Bianca,

It's generally better to wait until your place is open or opening soon.

Listing it now implies you're open and your services are available to makers. That can leave a negative impression with your potential customers, and with users of the Maker Map.

Let's check in again in January to see how your plans are prgressing and add you then.

Paul

Paul Szymkowiak