Edit for Heidelberg Makerspace

lukas....@gmail.com

Jan 20, 2017, 6:03:38 AM1/20/17
to TheMakerMap, or...@heidelberg-makerspace.de
Hi, cool project!

I must admit I only found out about it now, after coordinating our Makerspace for about a year :-P

Is there someone here who could please update the listing for "Heidelberg Makerspace" as it currently still refers to the library, not the actual Makerspace which has been its own thing for about a year now?

business hours: Wednesdays, 6-10 pm
phone: -
email: or...@heidelberg-makerspace.de
website: https://www.heidelberg-makerspace.de/

Community workshop and technology lab dedicated to all things "making" - e.g. 3D printing, laser cutting, sewing, woodworking, milling, photography, programming, electronics and robotics as well as the involved skills, tools and materials.
Newcomers are welcome any Wednesday from 6 to 10 pm, and members can get their own key!
<<<

The address remains the same, we just moved into the basement ;-)

Thanks a lot!

Cheers,
Lukas from Heidelberg Makerspace