flagging a layout glitch

Janet Ginsburg

May 31, 2013, 9:30:36 AM5/31/13
to thema...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Love this map!  But I came across a layout glitch when viewed on my 13" MacBook Pro (OS 10.7.5). I've attached a screen grab below.

Also, I've found that while maps are useful, they are even better when can also see a list version. Otherwise, you pick a category and then have to click on every dot to see what it is. That gets tiresome fast.

Finally, it might be helpful to include links to Yelp or other ratings listings.

Really great project though!

Renee DiResta

Jun 5, 2013, 9:51:15 PM6/5/13
to thema...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the screenshot! We'll look into this. Also, you made some very good suggestions.