Is there a way to batch-add items?

lora.o...@gmail.com

Mar 4, 2013, 3:55:56 AM3/4/13
to thema...@googlegroups.com
I've been collecting this exact sort of information around Paris, France (recently started a Post-Doc involving prototyping and maker communities). Is there a good way to batch-add items instead of entering them individually on the form?

Thanks,
Lora

justin

Mar 4, 2013, 10:17:12 AM3/4/13
to thema...@googlegroups.com
That's great! It's not possible right now, unfortunately, but if you threw together a Google Doc with the same columns and shared it with one of us, we could manually add 'em in bulk for you.

--justin

http://justinhileman.com