Do These Qualify for Map? (newbie)

metcalf...@gmail.com

Aug 7, 2013, 1:33:36 AM8/7/13
to thema...@googlegroups.com
I've been asked to help add some resources from our area (Northern Colorado)and want to make sure I'm doing this correctly. Some of the listings suggested are not really maker/hackerspaces, but a museum, fabrication shop, girls crafting group, etc. Here are some examples;
http://www.fcmod.org/
http://www.prettybrainy.com/girls-in-stem-workshops/
http://littleshop.physics.colostate.edu/aboutus.html

Since this is the first time I've worked with The Maker Map (it's awesome), I want to make sure I'm not adding things that don't fall within the criteria for the map. Thanks for any advice you can give me.

Elizabeth Vilchis

Aug 27, 2013, 4:24:05 PM8/27/13
to thema...@googlegroups.com
Laura, yes, these definitely qualify. If you can fill out the form and submit them, that would be great!