Map Correction

michae...@matterhackers.com

Nov 8, 2013, 3:07:04 PM11/8/13
to thema...@googlegroups.com
Great website! There is a correction that needs to be made with MatterHackers in Lake Forest, CA.

Our old location should be deleted (26212 Dimension Dr. Suite 110, Lake Forest, CA 92630 - also that one currently says madderhackers for some reason).

Our current location at 21098 Bake Parkway is correct. Is there a way to edit any of that information since our store hours changed?

Thanks!

justin

Nov 8, 2013, 10:01:42 PM11/8/13
to thema...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the heads up.

Currently the best (only?) way to edit the information is to email this list. Just add the correct details and someone will get it updated.

--justin

http://justinhileman.com

MakerMapAdmin

Nov 14, 2013, 6:43:38 PM11/14/13
to thema...@googlegroups.com, michae...@matterhackers.com
I removed Madderhackers, the Bake Parkway address is also updated.

T. Willingham

Feb 20, 2014, 10:15:43 PM2/20/14
to thema...@googlegroups.com
I was trying to post an update on a new topic, but I keep getting a message that I can't post because of "tags."  I haven't tagged anything.

If this goes through I'll post the update for our listing.
Thank you!
Terri

T. Willingham

Feb 20, 2014, 10:24:07 PM2/20/14
to thema...@googlegroups.com
Please replace LI4E Makerspace Project with this new information (since it's no longer a "project" and now a reality!)

Community Innovation Center
Address: 900 N Ashley Dr, Tampa, FL 33602
Tags: workspace, incubator, fabricator, services, tools,
Business Hours: vary
Phone Number: 813-728-2822
Email Address: in...@Learningis4everyone.org
Description: The Community Innovation Center is a public maker space, an entrepreneurship center, a proving ground for invention and exploration, and the ultimate creative space. A collaborative effort between the nonprofit organization, Learning is for Everyone (LI4E) and with the support of the Board of County Commissioners, the City Manager, the Friends of the Library and the John F. Germany Board of Directors, the library has dedicated the entire 3rd floor to the creation of Tampa Bay’s first Community Innovation Center.  The LI4E CIC at John F. Germany Library is arranged into eight distinct, but flexible sections:
  • TechMasters Center
  • Entrepreneurial Center
  • Robotics Centers
  • Hands-On Workshop
  • Machine Shop
  • Media Lab & Studio
  • Arts Center
  • Computer Lab
And has additional functionality from the use of the Library Auditorium for community events and a dedicated CIC Website with a variety of user features.
Business Type: Makerspace, Entreprenuership Center

Thank you!

Terri
LI4E.org
cicTampa.org