Editing a resource?

tall...@gmail.com

Apr 24, 2013, 12:14:03 PM4/24/13
to thema...@googlegroups.com
Hi...the information for Making Awesome, Tallahassee's makerspace is incorrect and needs updating. I can't seem to find a way to accomplish this. Help?

Thanks,
David

justin

Apr 24, 2013, 12:59:41 PM4/24/13
to thema...@googlegroups.com
This currently needs to be done by one of the moderators. Feel free to reply here with the correct details and they'll take care of it.

Thanks,
justin

http://justinhileman.com

tall...@gmail.com

Apr 24, 2013, 2:51:07 PM4/24/13
to thema...@googlegroups.com
Please change the website to http://www.makingawesome.org and the information address to in...@makingawesome.org. The phone number for the space is 850-564-MAKE (6253) Please add to the text: "Making Awesome has a public open house/demo night each Wednesday starting at 6PM. Bring a project, an idea or something that needs fixing."

Scott Janousek

Jun 22, 2013, 2:57:35 PM6/22/13
to thema...@googlegroups.com
Artisan's Asylum update needed. Please remove from Louisiana. We are in Somerville, Massachusetts only! ;)

Hello, I added Artisan's Asylum in Somerville, MA to the map, but unfortunately it also (incorrectly) placed an duplicate entry in Louisiana. Can someone please remove that entry? It should only be Massachusetts. Thanks!

-sj

Haytham Elhawary

Jun 23, 2013, 9:04:19 PM6/23/13
to thema...@googlegroups.com
David - sorry for the delay on this, but I just updated your entry!

Elizabeth Vilchis

Aug 1, 2013, 3:48:12 PM8/1/13
to thema...@googlegroups.com
Changes have been made.