MODIFICATION REQUEST THREAD: post mod requests that do not require a personal response here.

Renee DiResta

Feb 9, 2016, 7:00:04 PM2/9/16
to TheMakerMap
I am the sole admin in this group and most of the time I reply to the messages from within Gmail. I'll stop doing that so people see the activity here.

Everything that has been received as a submission has been updated and added. Batches are processed weekly, not daily, as our verification intern graduated and we're recruiting a new one.

If you have something you want *modified* please post here with:

1. Facility Name
2. Facility OLD Address
3. Facility NEW Address.

If the address is not what is changing, please specify.

clown...@gmail.com

Feb 15, 2016, 2:36:59 PM2/15/16
to TheMakerMap
Hi Renee

I'm working on a Creative Spaces map (Badgemap), which will have makerspaces/Fablabs, Robot teams, Artists Residencies, TV/Film Studio's, etc for student engagement.
This project is part of a MOOC, I started 6yrs ago. http://worldmentoringacademy.com/

I would like to work with your organization and other Makerspaces to make a excellent resource for your network.

Master list of Makerspaces, Fablabs, Biolabs & afterschool programs https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/187w4uz-QoyAptsds2ZBPXblA7mC3Zg6r7MLPWGIqALc/edit?pli=1#gid=0

Other Creative Spaces I'm working on. http://worldmentoringacademy.com/www/Badgemap.html

I can give you editing access or you may use this google form https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1S62jgIrZwrxEx56q4ByEy8H0Hhr2rCAfdajOVmJnr1o/viewform?c=0&w=1

Once this resource is 90% complete, I will import it into a Google Map as a Makerspace layer, which you can use on your website as a embeddable resource.

Renee DiResta

Feb 16, 2016, 2:05:44 PM2/16/16
to TheMakerMap, clown...@gmail.com
Thanks! Keep me posted.

Wiktor Przybylski

Jun 10, 2016, 5:19:40 AM6/10/16
to TheMakerMap

W dniu środa, 10 lutego 2016 01:00:04 UTC+1 użytkownik Renee DiResta napisał:
1. Facility Name
Hackerspace Kraków
2. Facility OLD Address
Radziwiłłowska 20/2, 31-026 Kraków, Poland
3. Facility NEW Address.
Zacisze 5/P1, 31-156, Kraków, Poland

If the address is not what is changing, please specify.
Please, add phone number, which is: +48 12 444 75 67

Rob Perhamus

Jun 11, 2016, 9:51:56 AM6/11/16
to TheMakerMap
1.UMakers
2. 1454 Kelly Avenue, Upland, CA 91786
3. 1202 Monte Vista Avenue, Building 1202 Unit 11, Upland, CA 91786

Thanks!
Rob

Rob Perhamus

Jul 9, 2016, 12:00:46 PM7/9/16
to TheMakerMap
I also relisted

On Tuesday, February 9, 2016 at 4:00:04 PM UTC-8, Renee DiResta wrote:
I am the sole admin in this group and most of the time I reply to the messages from within Gmail. I'll stop doing that so people see the activity here.

Everything that has been received as a submission has been updated and added. Batches are processed weekly, not daily, as our verification intern graduated and we're recruiting a new one.

If you have something you want *modified* please post here with:

1. Facility Name Umakers
2. Facility OLD Address 1454 Kelly Avenue
3. Facility NEW Address.1202 Monte Vista Avenue Building 1202 Unit 11 Upland, CA 91786
Thanks

ead...@tcmakerspace.com

Aug 30, 2016, 4:27:49 PM8/30/16
to TheMakerMap
1. Triple Cities Makerspace, Inc.
2. 435 Main St, Johnson City, NY 13790 and 140 Baldwin St, Johnson City, NY 13790
3. 362 State St, Binghamton, NY 13904
Please use the data from the 140 Baldwin St information otherwise.

Michael Williams

Aug 30, 2016, 4:43:27 PM8/30/16
to thema...@googlegroups.com

Michael Williams

Aug 30, 2016, 4:49:00 PM8/30/16
to thema...@googlegroups.com
Thanx Rob

Michael Williams

Aug 30, 2016, 4:51:58 PM8/30/16
to thema...@googlegroups.com
Thanx

Eric Adler

Aug 30, 2016, 4:53:54 PM8/30/16
to thema...@googlegroups.com
Thank you.  I have filled the form.

- Eric

Eric Adler
President
Triple Cities Makerspace, Inc.

Michael Williams

Aug 30, 2016, 5:08:58 PM8/30/16
to thema...@googlegroups.com
Thanx I've updated Triple Citities

Jean Consorti

Aug 30, 2016, 7:44:42 PM8/30/16
to TheMakerMap
1. FUBAR Labs
2.  403 Cleveland Ave, Highland Park NJ 08904
3. 100 Jersey Ave, Ste B103, New Brunswick, NJ 08901

Thanks!

tom.t...@gmail.com

Sep 1, 2016, 11:14:15 AM9/1/16
to TheMakerMap
Tech Valley Center of Gravity
Old Address: 35 4th Street, Troy, NY
New Address: 30 3rd Street, Troy, NY

Thanks!

--Tom Tongue

kergu...@gmail.com

Oct 6, 2016, 5:38:36 AM10/6/16
to TheMakerMap
Hi,

Our makerspace has moved.
Here are the data for update:

Name: Technistub
Old address: 130 Rue de la Mer Rouge 68200 Mulhouse France
New address: 5 rue Jules Ehrmann - 68100 - Mulhouse - France
Email address: con...@technistub.org
Website: technistub.org
Business Type: Fablab and Makerspace

Many thanks and best regards,

Thierry Adloff
CFO of Technistub

River Citylabs

Jan 6, 2017, 11:40:33 PM1/6/17
to TheMakerMap
Address Change Request:

1. River City Labs
2. OLD Address: 825 SW Adams, Peoria, IL
3. NEW Address: 1213 SW Adams Street, Peoria, IL 61602

mor...@gmail.com

Sep 16, 2018, 11:46:05 AM9/16/18
to TheMakerMap
On Tuesday, February 9, 2016 at 4:00:04 PM UTC-8, Renee DiResta wrote:
1. Santa Barbara Hackerspace
2. 158 Aero Camino Goleta, CA 93117
3. 5782 Thornwood Drive, Goleta, CA 93117

There is no phone number listed, the current phone number is:
(805) 242-2533

Thanks, Steve Morse, member SBHackerspace