Book Launch: The Strange Little City of Ancient Zion by George Wesley Buchanan

Max Scott

Feb 24, 2015, 6:17:22 AM2/24/15
to TheLon...@googlegroups.com
Hi - I wonder whether you might be able to post on the London Clubs site the below public invitation to a book launch this coming Thursday?

Many thanks for your help.

Max

===

Max Scott
07753 745252

Book launch: A groundbreaking new book that sheds light on the living history of the Holy Land:

The Strange Little City of Ancient Zion by George Wesley Buchanan

The history of these few square miles in central Jerusalem are, of course, utterly pivotal in world peace. Here, archaeology is alive like nowhere else on the face of the earth, and here the wellbeing or despair of whole peoples strangely hinges on how we interpret the ancient remains and what we believe they are telling us about land and entitlement.

So Professor Buchanan’s work, outlining the fact that the original Temple Mount could never have existed on the site where it is today presumed to be, is portentous and vital. His case is argued steadily and competently in a book that draws first on the basic archaeological evidence and then follows through with what can be learnt from scripture. I attach a press release supplying more detail.

Please do join us, if you can, for a short talk and a reception:

Thursday, 26th February 2015
from 6.30 to 8.30pm

at:

The Mosaic Rooms,
A.M. Qattan Foundation,
Tower House, 226 Cromwell Road
London SW5 0SW

Please be sure to RSVP.

Press Release - The Strange Little City of Ancient Zion.pdf