Works in Snow Leopard

Lycilph

Feb 7, 2010, 8:35:33 AM2/7/10
to thelastripper-dev
I just installed Lastripper in Snow Leopard to give it a try. And
surprisingly it works great.

Jonas Finnemann Jensen

Feb 7, 2010, 3:43:26 PM2/7/10
to thelastr...@googlegroups.com
Just out of curiosity which version ? The Cocoa# ? or one of those hacked Gtk# or Windows.Forms releases ?

Screenshot? :)

--
Regards Jonas Finnemann Jensen.

On Sun, Feb 7, 2010 at 14:35, Lycilph <pais.p...@gmail.com> wrote:
I just installed Lastripper in Snow Leopard to give it a try. And
surprisingly it works great.

Umut Altınok

Feb 8, 2010, 2:00:44 AM2/8/10
to thelastr...@googlegroups.com
I sent this compilation of lastripper and stated that it was working on snow leopard, just needs proper installation of latest mono, that's all, then works on 10.6.2