Can't record loved tracks anymore

primo4r

Nov 29, 2010, 9:31:22 AM11/29/10
to thelastripper-dev
I used to record my loved tracks with the lastripper but it hasn't
been working anymore recently. There are no problems at all with
recording "Artist", "Tag", "Group",... but when I hit the "Loved"-
Button, nothing happens. I tried the URL-tab too but the "Tune In"-
Button disappears when I enter the URL "lastfm://user/primo4r/loved".
Can you help me please?

djjeck

Dec 12, 2010, 4:08:02 PM12/12/10
to thelastripper-dev
That's because the Loved tracks station has been discontinued, along
to playlists and tagged stations:
http://www.last.fm/stationchanges2010

jar laxle

Dec 13, 2010, 3:53:52 PM12/13/10
to thelastr...@googlegroups.com
another reason to abandon last.fm altogether......sad development!