Problems ripping

verflixt64

Aug 23, 2010, 2:05:09 PM8/23/10
to thelastripper-dev
Hi there,
using ubuntu 10.04, fresh install of thelastripper (V1.4.1) I get the
following error message, without dooing any ripping. I do not know,
how to interpret it. Can anybody please help me?

System.Net.WebException: Error getting response stream (ReadDone2):
ReceiveFailure ---> System.Exception: at
System.Net.WebConnection.HandleError(WebExceptionStatus st,
System.Exception e, System.String where)
at System.Net.WebConnection.ReadDone(IAsyncResult result)
at System.Net.Sockets.Socket+SocketAsyncResult.Complete()
at System.Net.Sockets.Socket+Worker.Receive()
at System.Net.WebConnection.HandleError (WebExceptionStatus st,
System.Exception e, System.String where) [0x00000]
at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.EndGetResponse (IAsyncResult
asyncResult) [0x00000]
at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse () [0x00000]
at LibLastRip.LastManager.StartRecording (Boolean newStation)
[0x00000]

seems that there is something going wrong, but what?

thank you

verflixt64

Jonas Finnemann Jensen

Sep 21, 2010, 3:53:41 AM9/21/10
to thelastr...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

This is a bug in mono... it will probably be fixed in future releases of mono, see:

--
Regards Jonas Finnemann Jensen.