two digit track number, is it possible?

johnny

Jul 28, 2010, 2:00:04 AM7/28/10
to thelastripper-dev
Hey all,

I have struggled to find any information about the Filename Patterns.
What I am looking to do is to set get filenames written with two digit
track numbers. So instead of...

1 - The Angry mob

I could create...

01 - The Angry mob

Thanks in advance.

Jonas Finnemann Jensen

Jul 28, 2010, 10:27:16 PM7/28/10
to thelastr...@googlegroups.com
No I don't think it is... Unless you modify the source and rebuild TheLastRipper...

By the way, users from all platform have been reporting issue running TheLastRipper what platform are you on ?

--
Regards Jonas Finnemann Jensen.

John Mulholland

Aug 6, 2010, 9:14:27 AM8/6/10
to thelastr...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for that - running win7 64 bit and all fine.

Zwert

Aug 7, 2010, 9:43:05 AM8/7/10
to thelastripper-dev
Interesting. I've been running a Win XP box specifically for this,
whilst prepping a Linux box to take over the job. It works on Win 64
bit; have I been wasting my time? :-0

Actually, I'll correct myself; running a Linux box is never a waste of
time. :-)

On Aug 6, 2:14 pm, John Mulholland <j...@78blue.com> wrote:
>   Thanks for that - running win7 64 bit and all fine.
>
> On 7/28/2010 10:27 PM, Jonas Finnemann Jensen wrote:
>
> > No I don't think it is... Unless you modify the source and rebuild
> > TheLastRipper...
>
> > By the way, users from all platform have been reporting issue running
> > TheLastRipper what platform are you on ?
>
> > --
> > Regards Jonas Finnemann Jensen.
>
> > On Wed, Jul 28, 2010 at 08:00, johnny <j...@78blue.com
> > <mailto:j...@78blue.com>> wrote:
>
> >     Hey all,
>
> >     I have struggled to find any information about the Filename Patterns.
> >     What I am looking to do is to set get filenames written with two digit
> >     track numbers. So instead of...
>
> >     1 - The Angry mob
>
> >     I could create...
>
> >     01 - The Angry mob
>
> >     Thanks in advance.

Jonas Finnemann Jensen

Aug 9, 2010, 7:46:56 PM8/9/10
to thelastr...@googlegroups.com
Actually, I'll correct myself; running a Linux box is never a waste of
time. :-)
I was just about to correct you...Of course you haven't been wasting your time... :)

But we might have a small issue on linux, however, you shouldn't let that stop you from switching to linux... A patched version of vagalume may serve as a temporary replacement for TheLastRipper if it doesn't work...

By the way, please do report issue with linux... or help confirm issue reports... I'm hoping to find alittle time for TheLastRipper, but I don't know when...

--
Regards Jonas Finnemann Jensen.