FROM ITALY

1 view

stefania orsi

Jul 13, 2010, 9:21:07 AM7/13/10
to thelastr...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
i used LastRipper last year till Last FM made changes for my country. From that time it's impossible to find the station and it doesn't work.
There's a way to use it again here in Italy ?
Sorry but i'm not a genious in PC and need help
...I know it's possible to change proxy in scrobbler but is this useful for making LastRipper work ?
thanks a lot
Stefania

Jonas Finnemann Jensen

Jul 13, 2010, 11:01:41 AM7/13/10
to thelastr...@googlegroups.com
You can subscribe to last.fm, it's pretty cheap and fair to play for an ad-free service...
Alternatively, you might find proxies elsewhere, I've never had any luck with it... It certainly not easy, and I doubt it's fast enough... Unless you pay for a proxy service from somewhere...

--
Regards Jonas Finnemann Jensen.