Your friend rabindra12... has just uploaded a new photo! View it now!

1 view

elg...@gmail.com

Sep 30, 2011, 8:02:19 AM9/30/11
to thelastr...@googlegroups.com

Your friend elg8973 has just uploaded a new photo! View it now!

View the photo!

elg8973 says:

I'm enjoying my time on ClickAndFlirt so much! I have discovered so many cool people to flirt with and befriend there!
Please check them out too!

tylerparker
male, 32
UK, Harlow Hill
Vi1989
female, 22
UK, Manchester
shawa2044
female, 23
US, Los Angeles
Pj131
male, 23
UK, Preston
jminw4873
female, 30
US, Forest
lafuga
male, 36
UK, Walton-on-Thames
Click here to join ClickAndFlirt now!

Our Support Team will answer payment queries 24/7 by phone 0845 838 0961
For Technical Support please call between 9am and 5pm.

Contact us online and we will respond within 24 hours.

Best Regards, Dylan Thompson, Customer Service Representative

This email has been sent to you as one of your friends wanted to see you on our site.
If you received this email by mistake or no longer wish to receive emails from us please click here.
Cupid Plc, PO Box 23777, Edinburgh EH3 7XY.