Lastripper receives but does not save the songs

Taiko

Nov 12, 2009, 3:43:36 PM11/12/09
to thelastripper-dev
Hi,

after a song was finished I got on the console the error message:
-----
Exception occured: System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Cannot be
negative.
Parameter name: length
at System.String.Substring (Int32 startIndex, Int32 length)
[0x00000]
at LibLastRip.LastManager.GetAlbumPath (System.String pattern,
LibLastRip.MetaInfo SongInfo) [0x00000]
at LibLastRip.LastManager.SaveSong (System.IO.Stream Song, Int32
Count, LibLastRip.MetaInfo SongInfo, Boolean complete) [0x00000]
-----

It was caused by the "Filename Pattern".
There need to be at least one "/" to work fine.

It seems also to influence the forwarding of the stream to the
localhost. Without a "/" I did not manage to hear more than 1 second
(with mplayer). XMMS crashed itself and Lastripper. After using a
subfolder in the file pattern it worked at the first attempt.

Minor issue:
ID3 tag comment does not like to be empty. If I delete the entry it
will be filled with the default again on closing the preference
window.

Im using Ubuntu 9.04 and Lastripper 1.4.1

Hopefully it helps you to improve this already very nice tool.
Thanks,
Tim