Cannot compile on Windows from SVN. Please provide a package - I want to fix issues

Iliyan

Feb 24, 2010, 9:47:48 AM2/24/10
to thelastripper-dev
Hi,

I cannot compile the Windows version from the SVN. There's some
SharpDevelop related file that's missing. I'm using VS2008 and the
LibLastRip and WinFormsClient project files cannot be converted
because of that. Even if I manually erase the import tag from the
project files, it cannot compile because of missing targets. I also
created an issue with ID 207.

Please provide a package that compiles - I want to fix some issues.
This is the best and least complicated last.fm ripper. Let's improve
it a bit!

Thanks,
Iliyan

Jonas Finnemann Jensen

Feb 26, 2010, 6:24:41 AM2/26/10
to thelastr...@googlegroups.com, iliyan....@gmail.com
Hi,

I assume you used the source from branches/Windows.Forms:
http://code.google.com/p/thelastripper/source/browse/#svn/branches/Windows.Forms

The source in trunk is a rewrite that was never finished... So branches/Windows.Forms is the source that should work... :)

But I'll take a look at it later tonight and see if I can get it compiling... Must admit that it's a long time since I've touched the Windows client...

--
Regards Jonas Finnemann Jensen.

Jonas Finnemann Jensen

Feb 28, 2010, 5:24:41 AM2/28/10
to thelastr...@googlegroups.com, iliyan....@gmail.com
Hi,

Sorry... tonight became the day after tomorrow :)
I had no problems building branches/Windows.Forms/ using SharpDevelop 2.2, it can be downloaded from:
http://www.icsharpcode.net/OpenSource/SD/Download/#SharpDevelop22

Note: AFAIK there's no special build hacks so you can just import the sources to a new Visual Studio project if that's what you want... The build process is very simple...

--
Regards Jonas Finnemann Jensen.

mov...@gmail.com

Feb 28, 2010, 6:51:06 AM2/28/10
to thelastr...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
same Problem here. The Project files work perfectly in Sharp Develop and are failing completly in Visual Studio.

As VS 2010 project files are not supported by #D3.2 (yet), you should consider to provide both: VS and #D project files.

Alternatively, you have to rewrite the project files manually.

lg

2010/2/28 Jonas Finnemann Jensen <jop...@gmail.com>:
signature.asc