Description of this site by johnreed.

thejohnlreed

Jun 21, 2012, 12:36:12 PM6/21/12
to The Least Action Consistent Universe and the Mathematics
This site is a bare bone depository for the various stages of my work.
I saved as much of it as I could to enable others to follow my train
of thought development should they wish to do so. As near as I can
tell Google has destroyed most of my earlier work from 1998 to 2004. I
nade the mistake of signing on to google as an additional email
address and Google promptly deleted my group records from Yahoo. I
could not get it back. My opinion of Google is as low an opinion as I
can have for an internet application. They suit their own intent and
convenience while discounting any possible value in the work of their
clients. Google sucks.

My original intent in physics was to grasp the nature of atomic
structure. I had eventual success with that and in the process of
trying to communicate my results I realized that as long as we
believed that gravity was the fact my results could never be
entertained. This set me back ten years because I only learned this
through the results I obtained on atomic structure and I never even
questioned gravity prior to that. I mean Isaac Newton was my all time
number one human idol. Where to begin? My work on gravity is more
significant than my work on atomic structure. Nonetheless most of it
is on this site..