cumulative resistance 2

thejohnlreed

Oct 26, 2012, 12:52:40 AM10/26/12
to The Least Action Consistent Universe and the Mathematics
Cumulative resistance 2
updated on Foundations

The uniform pull on non-uniform and uniform atoms allows us to feel
variance in the resistance of the non-uniform atoms we work against.
An object we lift offers its resistance to our effort. It offers no
resistance to the pull of the planet. It offers resistance to the
force we apply. We apply the force [F] that we feel and measure
equivalent to the quantity we have defined as weight [mg].

Gravitational force is a legacy concept based on what we feel [F], set
equivalent to the resistance we encounter [mg] and define in units
that are mathematically consistent with the least action independent
description that results from matter's resistance to our effort as
[F=mg] and [F=ma].

Mass is conserved on the balance scale because [g] is a function of
location and the action [g] on each pan is the same, empty or filled.
Mass [m] is also conserved in impact experiments because mass [m] is
independent of the attraction by the planet. This attraction is
uniform on non-uniform and uniform atoms and is not an attraction
acting on mass [m].

Nothing pulls on us. Nonetheless we aquire our localized sense of
"self" from the uniform pull on our non-uniform atoms, which we do not
feel during freefall [#]. We feel what we call our weight (providing
a link to our sense of self) when we are in contact with the planet;
or when we accelerate away from the planet. We feel the resistance of
our uniform and non-uniform atoms when we work in opposition to the
direction the planet uniformly pulls on our atoms. We feel the
resistance of our atoms when we act in opposition to a state of rest
or in opposition to a state of constant motion.

In all cases of inertial mass [ma] and so called gravitational mass
[mg] the force we feel is the resistance of non-uniform and uniform
atoms in response to our effort. We act on this non-uniform and
uniform resistance of atoms and define it equivalent to our effort as
[mg]. We feel an equal and opposite force [F] because our subjective
effort is equal and opposite to the objective uniform and non-uniform
atom resistance we act on. We have defined the uniform and non-uniform
atom resistance we act on as [F=mg] and [F=ma]. This is a property of
atoms that allows mass conservation.