Excerpt from excerpts

thejohnlreed

May 16, 2012, 11:37:05 AM5/16/12
to The Least Action Consistent Universe and the Mathematics
Since what we feel as gravitational Force [mg] may also be
quantitatively defined as [ma] where mass is derived and conserved
and [g] is an independent property of location, we think that the
entire universe can be explained in terms of what we feel. We think
that we have "proved" that what we feel and call "gravity" [mg], is
the cause of the celestial universe motion. So that the changing
magnitudes for [g] external to the balance scale are a consequence of
what we feel [mg] rather than what we feel [mg] being a consequence of
our location in space. To rephrase it: We think that the changing
magnitudes for [g] are a consequence of gravity (what we feel) rather
than gravity (what we feel) being a consequence of our location in
space. It should be clear that the changing magnitudes for [g] are
not a consequence of what we feel and so not a consequence of gravity.
Current web address: http://groups.google.com/group/thejohnreed